My name is Thomas Bonnette Jr. I’m from Swanton, Ohio. Along with my wife Angelina, we have embarked on this journey of home inspections to ensure great quality inspections at an affordable price. Along with teaching our daughter the value of hard, honest work, we also want make sure every home buyer gets an honest, thorough, inspection for peace of mind.
What is a Home Inspection?
A visual unbiased systemic noninvasive inspection of a home for the purpose of identifying:
• System and significant component defects and deficiencies.
• Improper building practices.
• Items that require extensive repairs.
• Items that are general maintenance issues.
• Fire and red flag safety concerns.
An inspection involves finding any material defects, material defects are items that:
• Will have a financial impact on the client.
• Can be unsafe.
• Are not working or working as intended.
• Can affect the value of a property.
An inspection is a snapshot in time that documents the condition of the home at the time of the inspection, on that specific day and that specific time.
A home inspection
• A technically exhaustive inspection of the property.
• A code compliance inspection.
• An appraisal of the property.
• An estimate of the cost of repairs.
• A survey of the property.
• A geology or soil engendering study.
• A prediction of future events.
• An implication that every defect will be discovered.